Asrock B650E PG-ITX WiFi AMD B650 Sokkel AM5 Mini-DTX
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- 10+2+1 Phase Power Design, SPS
- 2 x DDR5 DIMMs, supports up to 6200+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: 1 HDMI, eDP
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 1 Blazing M.2 (PCIe Gen5x4)
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
- 2 SATA3
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Front)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Rear)
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 (Front)
- 6 USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 2 Front)
- Killer 2.5G LAN
- Killer 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E + Bluetooth
SPS (Smart Power Stage)
Dr.MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
10+2+1 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
Server Grade Low Loss PCB
The server grade low loss PCB improves signal integrity, allowing motherboard to support PCIe 5.0 for both graphics card and M.2 SSD, it also improves memory OC potential to deliver the most extreme memory performance.
10 Layer PCB
The 10 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency, ensures a reliable and long-lasting system while delivering ultimate performance without any compromise.
DDR5 EXPO & XMP Support
Derived from the “built for stable and reliable” designing concept, ASRock does not compromise on any details. This top-of-the-line motherboard is built with 10-Layer PCB design, enthusiasts are able to enjoy the boost of DDR5 memory overclocking performance up to 6400MHz and beyond by enabling the pre-tested profiles. Make sure the memory modules are AMD EXPO™/ Intel® XMP capable and overclocking can be made so affordable, satisfying and absolutely no sweat at all.
Blazing OC Tuner
The Blazing OC Tuner allows AM5 CPU to switch between OC mode and PBO(Precision Boost Overdrive) mode when the CPU current hits threshold. Anything above current threshold will engage manual OC mode; if below current threshold then will engage Precision Boost Overdrive mode. This idea is to combine overclocking on all cores and automatic boost on a single core to get the best performance out of your CPU. There is no need to enter BIOS to setup up, you can modify all the settings on time under OS.
DDR5 Memory with Protection Circuit
Due to the unique electrical architecture of DDR5 DIMM, there’s a high risk of damaging the memory module if AC power isn’t disconnected properly during removal or installation. To prevent this, ASRock has implemented a trouble free protection circuit on every DDR5 motherboard, lowers the risk of damaging your memory module.
PCIe 5.0 + Surface-Mount Tech
Compares to conventional DIP style PCIe slot, the SMT type PCIe slot improves signal flow and maximize stability under high speed, a key breakthrough to fully support the lighting speed of the latest PCIe 5.0 standard.
The latest PCI Express 5.0 is capable to perform a breathtaking bandwidth of 128GBps, ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.
PCIe Gen5 Blazing M.2
The Blazing M.2 accommodates the latest PCI Express 5.0 standard to perform twice the bandwidth compared to previous generation, with a breathtaking 128GB/s transfer speed, it is ready to unleash the full potential of future ultrafast SSDs.
To unleash the full potential of the latest PCIe Gen5 x4 M.2 SSD, a M.2 Fan Sink was specially designed for ASRock motherboard. It is able to deliver maximum cooling performance for stability and maintaining top performance.
Tired of dropping screws or screws missing inside chassis?
The enhanced M.2 heatsink with anti-drop screw design that make sure installation process more easily.
KiLLER E3100 + AX1675
The Killer Ethernet controller is designed specically for competitive gamers and performance-hungry users, this motherboard comes with both Killer E3100 2.5G Ethernet & WiFi 6E solution, the enhanced detection and prioritization engine provides the ultimate networking experience for gaming and multimedia applications.
KiLLER Doubleshot Pro
Killer DoubleShot Pro allows the use of both the Killer Wireless and Killer Ethernet interfaces work at the same time which will give the end user max throughput as high as 4.9 Gbps, it automatically utilizes the fastest network connection for high priority traffic, this ensures the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link.
● Speed: DoubleShot Pro Technology delivers the maximum speed and throughput possible for your computer by allowing your computer to use all of your network adapters at the same time.
● Intelligence: The Killer Prioritization Engine to automatically classify and prioritize high priority traffic like online games, streaming video, and high quality audio to be handled by the systems fastest network interface. This will provide users with a higher quality experience with fewer interruptions.
● Maximum Control: Utilize the Killer Control Center 2.0 to see and manage which network connection your applications are using. Set limits using Visual Bandwidth Control or shut them down completely with application blocking, so they don’t interfere with higher priority apps.