sendes om 4-5 virkedager
ASUS Prime AP201 MicroATX Mini Tower Sort
- Quasi-Filter Mesh Panels: A mesh design comprised of over 57,000 precision-machined 1.5mm holes increases airflow and provides a compelling view of the components within your build
- Optimized for Cooling: With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to six fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware
- Industry-Leading Spatial Efficiency: Despite a 33L footprint, the AP201 supports ATX PSUs up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling, and various storage devices
- Tool-Free Side Panels: A simple yet secure clip mechanism allows chassis side panels to be easily removed and resistant to accidental dislodging
- Sizeable Cable-Management: The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap to tuck cables out of sight
- Front Panel USB Type-C® Support: The front panel of the AP201 features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, so users can enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps
The ASUS Prime AP201 is a stylish 33-liter MicroATX case with tool-free side panels and a quasi-filter mesh, with support for 360 mm coolers, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, and standard ATX PSUs.
GO BIG. STAY COMPACT.
33-LITERS OF COOL
The ASUS Prime AP201 is a breakthrough in microATX chassis design, delivering a high-performance platform that invites 360 mm AIO coolers and graphics cards up to 338 mm long, all within a compact 33-liter space. Tool-free side panels with a quasi-filter mesh also provide easy access and enhanced airflow, and they complete a tasteful, minimalist aesthetic that can be the centerpiece of any DIY PC build.
QUASI-FILTER MESH PANELS
The AP201 mesh design is comprised of over 57,000 precision-machined 1.5mm holes, structured to increase airflow, reduce dust ingress, and collectively provide a compelling view of the components within your build.
OPTIMIZED FOR COOLING
With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to 6 fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
REMOVABLE DUST FILTER
SPECS, NOT SPECKS
The two 120 mm fan mounts at the bottom of the AP201 include a dust filter that can be removed for easy cleaning, or to enhance airflow even further.
INDUSTRY-LEADING SPATIAL EFFICIENCY
Despite its compact size, the AP201 supports standard ATX power supplies up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling setups, and a spread of storage devices.
TOOL-FREE SIDE PANELS
Instead of making you wrestle with screws or potentially awkward hinges, the side panels of the AP201 both use a simple but secure clip mechanism to attach to the case. This makes them easy to remove when you want to access the interior of the chassis, and resistant to being accidentally dislodged.
TIDY AS YOU LIKE
The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap, giving builders ample room to tuck cables out of sight and create a clean aesthetic for their DIY PC.
FRONT PANEL USB TYPE-C SUPPORT
In addition to two Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, the front panel of the AP201 also features a Type-C port that is rated for USB 3.2 Gen 2. Compatible microATX ASUS motherboards such as the TUF Gaming B660M Plus or ROG STRIX B660-G can use this port to enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
AVAILABLE IN TWO COLORS
CHOOSE YOUR ALLEGIANCE
The AP201 is available in either black or white, giving you options to create a rig that blends in or stands out.