sendes om 4-5 virkedager
ASUS PROART-RTX4070TI-O12G NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12 GB GDDR6X
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC mode: 2760 MHz (OC mode)/ 2730 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 2.5-slot design: allows for greater build compatibility while maintaining premium cooling
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III profile Connect enables creators to seamlessly optimize system performance and cooling for every app
COMPACT. CREATIVE. POWER.
Blur the lines between imagination, the digital world, and reality. The ProArt GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti packs the venerable Ada Lovelace architecture and potent cooling into a 2.5-slot frame, bringing immense creative power to compact builds and full-scale workstations.
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
A Fresh Spin
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Reverse Rotation and 0dB Technology
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 C, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Premium Power Delivery
Digital power control, an array of high-current power stages, and a lineup of 15K caps ensure massive reserves to reliably push performance boundaries.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Graphics Card Holder
Pillar of Support
The bundled graphics card holder banishes sag and also contains a screwdriver to help you build.