sendes om 4-5 virkedager
TP-Link TL-SG3428XMP nettverkssvitsj Håndtert L2/L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Strøm over Ethernet (PoE) 1U Sort
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity
- 384 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
TP-Link’s JetStream L2+ managed switches provide high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and a bundle of ISP features. The 10-gigabit ports ensure high-speed data transfer, and their backward compatility with gigabit products reserves room for network upgrades, therefore guarantees stable and long-term usability. The IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The OAM function helps facilitate network management. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. TP-Link JetStream L2+ 10-gigabit managed switches provide a reliable, secure solution for enterprise, campus and ISP networks.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network——all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.