sendes om 1-2 virkedager
ASUS Phoenix PH-GTX1630-4G NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630 4 GB GDDR6
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1630 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. Step up to better gaming with GeForce GTX
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Packs a Punch
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1630 delivers with a powerful Axial-tech fan. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
A large Axial-tech fan features a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Phoenix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
The pieces fit
Perfect proportions maximize compatibility with the latest chassis.
GPU TWEAK III
Monitor, tweak, and tune
ASUS GPU Tweak III is more intuitive and feature-rich than ever before. A revamped interface offers greater accessibility by integrating core functions into a centralized dashboard, and our Voltage-Frequency tuner has been overhauled to make overclocking even easier. Additional goodies like 0dB fan technology, automatic profile swapping, a fully customizable on-screen display, and logging capabilities ensure that you get the most out of your graphics card.
144-hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC® display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.