sendes om 4-5 virkedager
Produktkode: GeForce RTX 3060 AERO ITX 12G OC
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 AERO ITX 12G OC NVIDIA 12 GB GDDR6
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed: 1792 MHz / 15 Gbps
- 12GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3, HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- Perfect for small form factor systems and HTPC
- Custom fan design with a unique curve to enhance heat dissipation
- Copper heatpipes maximize heat transfer from the surface of the baseplate for better cooling
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings
- On Screen Display: Provides real-time information of your system's performance
- Predator: In-game video recording
SMALL PACKAGE, BIG PUNCH
The power of a full size graphics card in an incredibly small package. MSI AERO ITX graphics cards are perfect for small form factor systems and HTPC’s as they only take up a fraction of the space of a full size graphics card. This means they will fit into virtually any system and ensure a smooth gaming experience.
WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK
A protective backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.
DESIGNED FOR BETTER DISSIPATION
Compared to generic fan designs, AERO ITX series fans utilize custom fan design with a unique curve to enhance heat dissipation by generating more airflow and air pressure.
Up to 6mm thick copper heat pipes maximize heat transfer from the surface of the baseplate for better cooling.
PERFECT IN ANY CASE
The saying “Good things come in small packages” is certainly true for AERO ITX cards. Thanks to its small form factor it will fit into virtually any case. Its compact size also means that its weight is dramatically less than that of a full size graphics card.
TAILORED PCB DESIGN
Not all circuit boards are created equal. A custom PCB Design provides greater reliability and beefed up power circuitry for pushing the card to its limits.
Precision Controls, Unlimited Power
MSI Afterburner is the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software in the world. Take full control of the graphics card while monitoring key system metrics in real-time. It’s free to use and compatible with most other vendor graphics cards.