sendes om 4-5 virkedager
Asrock B760M PG Lightning Intel B760 LGA 1700 Micro ATX
- Supports 13th Gen & 12th Gen and next gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 7+1+1 Power Phase, Dr.MOS for VCore+GT
- Supports DDR5 7200MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3, 3 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C (Rear)
- 5 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A (3 Rear, 2 Front)
- 6 USB 2.0 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Dragon 2.5G LAN
- Supports ASRock Auto Driver Installer
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
7+1+1 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers
6 Layer PCB
The 6 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
The first thing that catches the eye is the optimized Aluminum Heatsink Design. Heatsinks are crucial for efficient heat dissipation, especially during heavy workloads like gaming or productivity tasks. Motherboard that built with heatsinks can effectively manage thermal performance, hence ensure system stability and durability effortlessly.