sendes om 4-5 virkedager
Fractal Design Define 7 Midi Tower Hvit
- New chassis design opens up to fully expose the case interior
- Anodized aluminum front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges
- Multibracket converts unused fan positions to HDD, SSD or pump mounts
The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
Introducing the Define 7 series
Open and interchangeable
Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions; remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance.
Superior airflow by design
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- Impressive cooling capacity with a total of nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- The single 5.25” ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
Open layout for massive headroom
You’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
- Adaptable dual-layout interior design fits large motherboards up to 285 mm E-ATX
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top, or 280 mm in the base
6 SSD/HDD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 1 Multibracket included
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout
- 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total
- Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
Integrated cable guides with Velcro ties simplifies cable management behind the board.
Nexus+ 2 fan hub
Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans.
Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps.
Versatile new Multibracket
The included Multibracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.