sendes om 4-5 virkedager
PNY VCNRTXA6000-PB grafikkort NVIDIA RTX A6000 48 GB GDDR6
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors
- DisplayPort with Audio
- VGA Support
- 3D Stereo Support with Stereo Connector
- NVIDIA GPUDirect™ Support
- Quadro Sync II Compatibility
- NVIDIA Quadro View
- Desktop Management Software
- HDCP 2.2 Support
- NVIDIA Mosaic
Two years ago, the NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ platform revolutionized professional visual computing forever. Based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and armed with real-time ray tracing, accelerated AI, and photorealistic VR, it enabled designers and engineers to do their life’s work at a level of quality and performance unlike ever before. But the pace of innovation and the drive to achieve new breakthroughs do not cease. And now, global circumstances have presented a new set of challenges for professionals to create, build, entertain and discover in a world that looks dramatically different than the recent past.
With the introduction of the NVIDIA RTX A6000 desktop GPU, based on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, we are putting a whole new level of performance and capabilities in the hands of professionals again. So, they are not only ready to tackle the urgent needs of today, but are superbly equipped to meet the rapidly evolving, intensive demands of tomorrow.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive performance—powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU—with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
- The NVIDIA RTX A6000 includes 84 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 80% faster than the previous generation. Hardware accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 7X when compared to previous generation.
- With 336 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A6000 provides the power necessary for AI development and training workloads. Incredible inferencing performance, combined with Quadro enterprise-class stability and reliability, make RTX A6000-powered desktop workstations ideal for professional AI training and inferencing deployments.
- Scale application performance even more with NVIDIA NVLink technology that lets you combine two RTX A6000 cards to double the effective GPU memory and performance in a single workstation chassis to 96 GB.
- NGC™ support gives engineers, researchers, and data scientists access to NVIDIA-tuned, tested, certified, and maintained containers for the top deep learning frameworks, as well as third-party managed high-performance computing (HPC) containers, NVIDIA HPC visualization containers, and partner applications.
Rich, Expansive Visual Workspace
- Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard.
- Enhance your desktop workspace experience with NVIDIA Quadro View desktop management software and NVIDIA Mosaic technology. Work across four displays on every Quadro card with intuitive placement of windows, multiple virtual desktops, and user profiles.
- Use advanced multi-display technologies like Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp and Blend to synchronize images and scale resolution on a display surface with multiple projectors or screens.
- Experience higher-quality products driven by power-efficient hardware and components selected for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
- Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulates the most demanding real-world conditions.
- Remotely monitor and manage Quadro products in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NVWMI) in your IT asset management framework.
- Scale up Quadro driver deployment to hundreds of workstations using NVWMI’s powerful driver installer.
- Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.